Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Teacher Finds!

 Target is AMAZING! I am on a budget so this find was a real blessing for me. I have a lesson plan template that I am required to use from the district, but I find that I still need a lesson plan book to sketch out my plans. It's easy for me to sketch out what activities, work-pages to be completed each week. I also keep a back up grade book that I would STRONGLY suggest even with the electronic versions we use. Last year a few of the courses we taught were changed mid-year, and BAM my grades also disappeared! If it hadn't been for my paper grade book all would have been lost. The grade book saved the day. I also find that it is helpful for grading at home or at an evening activity with my kids when I am without a computer. The red thing is also a Target $1 find and will be PERFECT for those students that require a picture schedule! I will also put classroom procedures at the bottom.


                   I don't know about you but I walk a LONG, LONG, LONG way to my classroom every day. The weight of books, laptop, lunch and supplies is a little much for me to carry. I had no great solution until now. I found this Rolser at HomeGoods this week and trust me it will hold EVERYTHING! I am so excited to have a roll cart that is attractive and holds soooo much. This will allow me to bring supplies back and forth with ease. They had several colors to choose from too. Oh, and it was $29.00!!!!!! It is retail $60!
I think I had a great shopping week. Let me know what you think! 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Rolser!!!

    Kimberly

    Teaching Special Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After 7 years this Rolser is still rolling! I use it every day and it looks new.

      Delete