Friday, June 29, 2012

Teacher Dry Erase Craft and teacher fun

          This is a project that I made for a Teacher Friend Pintrest party I hosted a few weeks ago! Yes, I said Pintrest party. The idea was to make several interesting recipes found on Pintrest followed by several crafts. See pictures below of my teacher friends in my kitchen (:
          This craft was inspired by dry erase type boards I saw, but I wanted to jazz it up much more. I glued on a bow, paper flower and metal embellishment that reads "inspire" using E000 glue (Gorilla glue would also work). I used a clear word sticker that reads special. This works for me as a special education teacher who always has a LONG LIST of to-do's every day. I am not a well organized person naturally, and will often use sticky notes for this job only to find I have lost them!!!! This black frame was a $3 find at Wal Mart, the paper is scrapbook paper cut to size (you could use wide ruled paper) placed inside a frame. I will use a small tip dry-erase marker to write my daily or weekly to-do's. This will look nice on my desk with my black and red theme. I painted my desk red last year and plan to add my name to the front using cricut vinyl cut with a cool font (yes, I will take pictures when I do this)
Let me know what you think! 

Yes, we all cooked and crafted and had a BLAST! What a fun summer activity for teachers (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment